Monday, September 1, 2008

Magnolia Challenge


31/08/2008, originally uploaded by gayleallen01.

Here is my card for the Magnolia Emboss challenge..... I ahve used my new birthday cutlebig embossing folder, I only got it from the show yesterday and used it already.... see I did NEED that :P - Have coloured the image with my promarkers. The ribbon on the card IRL matches beautifully and co-ordiniates with the colours on Tilda.. however on this piccie it doesnt look as good :(

Thanks for the challenge... I had fun :)

7 comments:

angeljakki said...

lovley card gayle

mueppi said...

Your card is great!
Hugs Gisela

Jo said...

FAB card, Tilda is coloured beautifully :o)

misteejay said...

Fab card - love the colours and the embossing.

Toni :o)

Cathy said...

Fab card - I love the butterfly.

Bev said...

Fab card! Love how you have coloured Tilda.

hugs Bev x

debby4000 said...

beautiful card, fab Tilda love the embossing.