Monday, September 1, 2008

Lastmin.com


31/08/2008, originally uploaded by gayleallen01.

Nothing like being Last minute . com - here is my card for the Spoonful of Sugar 3 ribbons challenge...... I ahve used lilac ribbon, lilac checked ribbon and cream ribbon as a ribbon around the flowers..... Image is Magnolia Tilda coloured with promarkers.... and glittery bits are stickles..... I ahvent out a sentiment on the card as I thought I would leave it then i can use it as a card for anything :)

Thanks for looking and thanks for the challenge... it was fun...

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Great card love the cute image, Thanks for playing along this week. Hugs Debbie x

Bubbles said...

FAb card, cute image and great use of the ribbons. Thanks for joining in.
Joanne x

LOUISE said...

Lovely card, love the use of the ribbons. LOuise x