Friday, February 8, 2008

Scales...... ggrrrrr

Having a scales problem at the moment, they have gone MAD.....

As you know, have been having a scales problem, was hoping they would be fine this morning, but no.... I got on the scales this morning and I was 4lb heavier.... and so was Andy...... so its definitely the scales and not me... but no matter how many times I got on and off they didnt change... so what should I do.... weigh myself on Monday and then go from there for what I lose next week - I dont want to say I have put on 4lbs as that will completely de-motivate me.....Andy is highly amused by it all - and says is that all I have got to worry about..... and quite frankly at themoment YES.... :P ......

I moved the scales all round the rooms last night, and it was amusing as I got DH to get on each time as well... moved them from the carpet in bathroom to the tiles in bathroom and put on half a stone, then moved them into the dressing room.... and lost a stone..... (like that place:) ) then moved them to the Gym and went down to 5 stone something as the floor is cushioned (liked there even more ) then moved them into our lounge in our room and they went to 6 stone something..... back to original place in the bathroom - still got the 4 lbs on.... Maybe If I lose any over the weekend, that could be this weeks loss and then go from there ..... grrrrrrrr

No comments: