Friday, February 8, 2008

Food....

Lots of posts today.... nearly forgot to report what I have had to eat today....

Today was a green day again - Brekkie was an Alpen light bar and a banana..... lunch was a jacket potato and beans and the half of the remains of last nights cold rice pudding with a pear. I met Fi at Costa this afternoon for a coffee... and was very good just had a medium filter with a splash of skim milk and no treats at all ;) Tea was Fish (HE B), SW chips and mushy Peas... followed by the other half of the remains of last nights cold rice pudding with a pear.... followed by another Alpen Light bar (HE B) (HE A's today were laugh cow cheese in jac pot and milk in rice pudding) - treat tonight is choccie.... so considering how 'pants' I am feeling after the scale problem am pleased with myself for not going OTT... and thinking sod it... as I used to do.... this time I am really going to be the slim me I was pre-kids.... and even those silly scales are not going to stop me neh neh neh neh neh :P

No comments: