Monday, August 18, 2008

Sweet and Sassy Just for you.......


17/08/2008, originally uploaded by gayleallen01.

I have made this card using my Sweet Ebony Sweet and Sassy stamp. I have coloured the image using my promarkers. The background paper was black and white hand drawn style and I have coloured it to match the image using my promarkers. I think it looks stunning done like this and will have to look out more black and white papers to have a go again. The sentiment has been stamped and attached to a chipboard to match the papers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is my absolute favourite...the backing sets it off perfectly...this is just beautiful.

ckcj (UKS)

Anonymous said...

Oh my Goodness!!!!This card is stunning! I love everything about it. Must remember this technique and give it a go myself. Thanks for the inspiration.
Hugs
Sandra xx