Monday, April 7, 2008

My 1st Tilda Challenge


When I was blog hopping the other night I came across the Tilda Challenge Blog http://magnoliachallengeblog.blogspot.com/ so thought I would join in this weeks challenge. It was lots of fun, I really enjoyed it and will definitely be joining in again :) Might also have a search for some similar card making challenge blogs ;) so if anyone know of any please letme have a link ;)


The challenge for this week was to do 'stitching' on your card. I made a birthday card and hand stitched the writing on the card.... it took a while... also stitched around the edges too... Hope you like it :)

5 comments:

angeljakki said...

lovely card, great to see you joining the challenge.

Kevin said...

Lovely! Especially love the edges. Very cute colouring too :D

Sandra said...

You did a very good job on your first Tilda challenge! Love the way you did the text.

debby4000 said...

Brilliant, especially love the stitched text.

Joy said...

Love the way yo stitched the wording - great card