Sunday, January 27, 2008

Quick Food Update

Having spent so long on the last post, this is just a quickie to let you know what I have had to eat today, took Nic to another party this morning, resisted all yummies - shines halo again....... breakfast was a muller and melon. Lunch was tuna, boiled egg, tom,cue and 7 crispbreads. Tea was gammon, butternut, sugarsnap peas, sprouts and brocolli followed by a slither, and I really do mean a slither of Andrew's homemade Lemon Meringue and tonights treat was a Crispy Roll just 6.5 syns..... weigh in time in the morning, fingers crossed for me... I so need a loss to keep me motivated... this is week 3 weigh in......... and I have been really good and not got on the scales once this week, which for me is a miracle.... :)

Off to have a soak in the bath then an early night ;) xx

No comments: