Sunday, January 13, 2008

January UKS Challenge

Here it is, the challenge for this week on UKS>......


Can claim 35 points for the team... woo hoo

Used the sketch 10pts, used new stash (chipboard) 5 pts, used stitching 5 pts, and doodled 5pts.... and 10 pts for the layout so 35 pts - have to confess tho - not to sure about the doodling.... not sure if its a bit busy for me.... anyway see what you think.... here they are..... one with and one without the doodling......



with doodling

without doodling however I reckon I prefer it without the journalling as well...... LOL

4 comments:

Andie said...

I prefer it with the doodling, if that helps!

Little Old Me said...

At the mo the layout is sitting here with no journalling or doodling as I have moved the PP round to cover it all :P It looks good like that.... more my style... plain and simple.... :P

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I prefer it without the doodling!!!