Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Crop Night....

Tonight was Crop Night, I managed to get a staggering 20 layouts completed, OK OK...... they were 'cheating' layouts tho.... when I first started scrapping, years ago, I subscribed to the Lisa Bearnson Fave Albums with Elizabeth, and have been slowly completing them ....... they are lovely, but are so quick to do, got a whole album of 20 layouts completed on Weds. Here is a link : http://www.lisabearnson.com/yir/albums.php I completed the Album 2 - celebrating You...

Diet - what did I have to eat today? Today was a red day, had a muller and raspberries for brekkie, borrowed Mike's George to test it out before I decide if I am going to get one or not :P so for lunch had a chicken breast, cucumber, tomatos,2 small wholemeal bread spread with a tiny amount of x light mayo, 2 laugh cow x lite spread inside celery and a babybel. Tea was yummy burgers with HE B chips - I did the burgers on George and they were yum :) At crop night I had a choc finge and a wildlife bar. My syns seem to be creeping up at the moment and I seem to be finding it harder :(..... ho hum

No comments: